(Four years Degree Course in Pharmacy)
(Two years Post Graduate Course in Pharmacy)
with specializations in:
Programme in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Approvals & Recognitions :
Our institute is approved, recognized and affiliated by various statutory bodies like:
Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi
All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi,
Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai,
Maharashtra State Government.
Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur
Admission Process & Eligibility
For B.Pharm Course:
Admission to B.Pharm course is done through Centralised Admission Process (CAP round) conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, MaharashtraState every year, the notification of which is published in all leading news papers.
For this purpose our Institute code is 4199 (Smt. Kishoritai Bhoyar College of Pharmacy, Kamptee)
Candidate should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate (Std. XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education or any other equivalent examination with Subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics & English.
Secured min 50% marks (min 45% marks in case of candidate of backward class category) in the subject Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics added up together.
Obtained a non-zero score at MT-CET exam.
Admission Process & Eligibility
Admission to M.Pharm course is done through Centralised Admission Process conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, MaharashtraState, Mumbai every year, the notification of which is published in all leading news papers.
For this purpose our Institute code is MPH-401 (Smt. Kishoritai Bhoyar College of Pharmacy, Kamptee)
Eligibility for admission:
Candidate should have passed B.Pharm from any AICTE approved Institute affiliated with University (approved by UGC) with min 60% Marks (55% marks in case of candidates of backward class category) at B.Pharm.
Obtained a non-zero score in MAH-MPH-CET exam.
INSTITUTIONAL RULES & REGULATIONS
1. The Admission that may be granted to the students will be provisional subject to approval of the Directorate of Technical Education, M.S. Mumbai.
2. The student will not ask for transfer from this institute to any other institute under any circumstances.
3. Each student is required to possess the identity card which is to be renewed in every term/session. It will have to be deposited at the time of submitting clearance certificate. The student must produce it as and when asked for. Students will not be allowed to appear for examination if they do not possess identity card.
4. A student is required to see the notices put up on the notice board of the institute. The institute is not responsible for any consequences occurred with a student due to his/her failure to read the notice in time.
5. The student shall have their own apron, Dissection box, Napkins, Fractional weight box, Log tables, Glass marking pencils, Match box, etc., required for practical classes.
6. The Principal reserves the right to strike off names of students from the roll if the student remains absent for long period without intimation.
7. Carrying of all kinds of electronic devices like camera, mobile phones, MP3, i-Pod etc.. are strictly prohibited in the premises of college